[WriteLog] Improper mute of XMIT audio. anyone with this problem?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Improper mute of XMIT audio. anyone with this problem?
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:33:05 -0000
10.59D has an attempted fix to the problem of improperly muted transmit
audio:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2006-03/msg00128.html
<http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/WriteLog/2006-03/msg00128.html>

The two people that have reported to me in the past that this was a problem
on their machines have gone into email silence. Can anyone confirm or deny
that 10.59 (along with the documented WRITELOG.INI customization) fixes the
problem with the xmit audio being set full Left or full Right for SO2R, but
nothing comes out of the sound board?

This problem is almost certainly specific to the sound board drivers, and so
only happens on machines with the problem hardware, so I depend on you that
have them to tell me whether it works.

Wayne