[WriteLog] Looking for ADIF logs from 2005 county hunters contest(s)

To: n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com, writelog@contesting.com, ch@w6rk.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Looking for ADIF logs from 2005 county hunters contest(s)
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a few logs from the 2005 County Hunters contests, either CW or
SSB, to test my ADIF County Conversion program.  The log format must be ADIF,
and you must have used the W0QE 6-letter county abbreviations.

If you have such a log, please send me the ADIF file as an attachment.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us