[WriteLog] Internetlogbook Setup-Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Internetlogbook Setup-Problem
From: "Dieter Kritzer" <oe8kdk@oevsv.at>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:23:26 +0200
I have a problem with the deployment of the QsoService. When I want
to deploy it it gives me an parsing error, cus in the
DeploymentDescriptor.xml the xmlns:xs=""  is empty. What is the
appropriate value for this? I tried it to fill it with "a" but as
expected its also not working.

[Fatal Error] :19:25: The value of the attribute
"prefix="xmlns",localpart="xs",
rawname="xmlns:xs"" is invalid. Prefixed namespace bindings may not be empty.
Exception in thread "main" org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of
the attribute "prefix="xmlns",localpart="xs",rawname="xmlns:xs"" is invalid.
Prefixed namespace bindings may not be empty.

dieter oe8kdk