[WriteLog] Log on Enter

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Log on Enter
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:21:36 +0100 (BST)
Hi All
  I am using V10.59D and am tryiing to get the Log on Enter working correct but
not managing to,
  I have ticked the "Enter sends EXCHANGE/QRZ" in the Entry box, now when I
press "enter" I get CQ then when i put a call into the field I get the Call 5NN
and thats it no serial number.
  However if I press F2 I get the full RST Exchage that is written into F2 ???
What am I doing wrong ??
  The F2 Script is as follows :- %C %bqso b4 tu u qrz G4RCG k%b<<<<5nn>>>> %3
and I take it that the send on enter takes its script from F2?

  John G4RCG