Re: [WriteLog] Multi tests in 1 wkend

To: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>, n9lf@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Multi tests in 1 wkend
From: Tim Gardner <n9lf@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 07:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,

I didn't mean to imply that we would discard valid
Indiana contacts.  So long as at least one of the two
stations was in Indiana and the exchange identifies
the Indiana county, we will score the log.  If the
state name or abbreviation is present in the exchange,
that is okay, but (for our purposes), unnecessary.

This should allow anyone who works multiple QSO
Parties to send us (INQP) a mixed log, and we will
score it correctly.

For the record, we encourage everyone to work
everyone, and accept QSOs that may be dupes for you
(it won't be a dupe for the other guy, if he changed
counties).

Tim - N9LF