Re: [WriteLog] QSO Party Entry Windows?

To: ve3gsi@canada.com, WriteLog e-Group <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] QSO Party Entry Windows?
From: Lee Ward <n5po@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 18:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Eric
I may be wrong..but it is my understanding you only
use the CTY2, CTY3, etc when a staion is acutally in
more than one county at the same time...say on a
county line and sends you more than 1 county in his
report... I suppose there are places where you could
be in 4 different counties at the same time...

Lee, N5PO