[WriteLog] Writelog on fresh W2K

To: "Writelog user group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog on fresh W2K
From: "hank kohl" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:07:50 +0000
The "Illegal operation from MFC42.dll" is fixed.

Next problem I've run into is on two Field Day laptops.
I have spare hard drives for them, so I formatted them and put a clean copy of
Windows 2000 Pro on them.  With Service Pack 4.

Logger32 and CTWin both install and run fine, but we wanted to use Writelog
for FD, so I tried to install 1059D on the laptops .... and this is
the error message:
"Writelog Ver10.59 Setup
There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this
install to complete could not be run.  Contact your support personel or package
vendor."

It looks like the DLLs in the cab file are all older than the W2K SP4 DLLs.  Any
ideas on what  "a DLL required" might be?

73    Hank    K8DD

--
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.'      -anon