[WriteLog] Fw: Starting Over

To: "Writelog user group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Starting Over
From: "ROOFUS" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:09:32 -0400
Sorry, I meant to send this to the group.

 Thanks Ed, I am not pointing fingers at WL as being the problem, in fact
I'm
 sure it's something I have goofed up along the way.  All I want to do is
get
 it reinstalled and working again.  WL is the only contest software I have
 ever used and it's like an old slipper that you can't toss out.

 I am not a BIG FISH in the pond just a weekend warrior that's likes to give
 you guys points when I can and compete against my old scores.  Before WL I
 had never heard of a ini file, and I'll surely never have to net work any
 computers, I just like to play.  I understand that many of you are
dedicated
 to contesting, all I want is my WL back and working and if it's going to
 take calling the GEEK SQUAD it probably won't happen.

Dennis