Re: [WriteLog] Some perspective

To: Bob Wruble <w7gg@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Some perspective
From: Anthony Brooks <wm3t@wm3t.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:38:55 -0400
There is one contest logging package, won't mention the name, that
doesn't allow logging dupes.  The author knows this and won't fix it
until he completely rewrites his software, "at some point in the
future."  I knew there was a reason I use Writelog and N1MM for contest
logging.

I am happy with Writelog as it is now.  I think the $30 subscription is
very fair for the software.

73 de
Anthony, WM3T