[WriteLog] 10.60G

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.60G
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:05:32 -0400
Anybody else seeing this?

I use Writelog for all my RTTY operations.  When I work a new DX station I
usually save the exchange by clicking on Edit in the RTTYrite window, then Copy
to copy the exchange to the Clipboard.  I then paste the clipboard into a file
for latter review, etc.

After installing 10.60G this function fails to copy the RTTYrite Window content
to the clipboard.

I am running a HP 2.3 ghz system, Windows XP with all the latest service packs.
 I run two open RTTYrite windows in a SO2R config.

10.55D had this function working.

Setup problems, or lost function in the upgrade?

Sure would have liked to "record" my first 3A2 contact!

Byron, W3WKR