[WriteLog] Random CW Speed Change

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Random CW Speed Change
From: "Rod Greene W7ZRC" <greene5758@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 13:31:23 -0700
I experienced a lot of speed changes - I think both while transmitting and not. Anyway, these were random and not initiated by me. They always were down a few wpm (like form 30 to 27 wpm). I'd go ahead and increase the speed back by using the alt-F10 combo and that worked okay. I also put 30 in a couple of the adjacent slots thinking that maybe the software was jumping from one speed memory to the next. Not so. It always went from 30 to either 27 or 28 wpm.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rod