[WriteLog] Rig Control PROIII

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig Control PROIII
From: "Bob Jensen - aa7fk" <aa7fk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 07:17:05 -0700
Morning,

Need some help with getting Rig Control to work in my old WriteLog version
10.52F with my new PROIII.

I formerly had my Icom 761 working just fine in WriteLog using rig control,
using com port 4 and IDing the rig as 761.  Everything worked fine.

Bought the new 756PROIII, and though my version only lists the PROII ..
listing it would not work.  So is there something I need to change ?  If so
where and how? :-).

I must not be the first to have this problem, so would appreciate help (I'm
not a tech computer savvy guy :-)

And I know the port works cuz my logging program ProLog2k, works just fine
with the new PROIII and rig control.

THANKS

Bob AA7FK