Re: [WriteLog] SO2R.. sort of

To: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R.. sort of
From: "Bruce Meier" <bemeier@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:42:45 -0400
Rick,

Sounds interesting...but - the S in SO2R is for SINGLE operator.   What  you
are setting up is closer to a multi-two with lockouts.  I have never heard
of this, nor does it comply with SINGLE OP classifications for contest
entry.   You would be forced to submit your entry as muti-op so why worry
about lockouts?

Bruce - N1LN