[WriteLog] writelog/mmtty help

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog/mmtty help
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:14:09 -0700
Hi Gang
 IM having a problem opening up writelog with mmtty. ( I have ran writelog with
mmtty plug in module ok in the past, no problem.) When I try to open writelog
now I get a pop up message saying " Server busy, This action cannot be
completed because the profiles program is not responding. Choose Switch to and
correct the problem" At this point the computer is locked up, I click on the
switch to box or anything else for that matter it just keeps flashing back at
me and I end up having to power off the computer with out closing out properly.
Prior to this problem I couldn't get mmty to switch sound plus FSK in the
miscellaneous tab under options. So Im sure I caused the problem. PS, my mmtty
stand alone problem works fine.Any help on how to solve it would be much
appreciated. Thanks. Gary. ke6qr