Re: [WriteLog] Newbie

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Newbie
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:18:34 -0000
Hi Cecil,

I'm also a newby to WriteLog, will first use it "live" in CQWW and SS. (I
use a different program for general logging.)

So far I've been doing what you suggested --- just acting as if I were in a
contest using it.

My contesting program for the past 15 years or more has been CT. WL's
logging keystrokes are a direct copy of classic CT, and I've found that
most of my favorite CT features are also present in WL (although sometimes
in non-intuitive places) so the transition has been reasonably easy.

The crowd here on the reflector has been very helpful.

73, de Hans, K0HB