[WriteLog] Help w/ 756PROIII and Rigblaster Plus

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help w/ 756PROIII and Rigblaster Plus
From: "Bob Jensen - aa7fk" <aa7fk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:47:32 -0700
Afternoon All,

Yikes it's Contest Weekend and I'm fighting a RTTY hardware problem, I can't
solve !

If you can help .. I would appreciate it!

Set Up:
Rig IC 756PROIII .. had about 2 weeks

Interface RigBlaster Plus .. I've used this for about 4 years with PSK &
AFSK in both MMTTY and WriteLog (with my old IC 761 and for 2 weeks with the
new 756 but neither on FSK)

Cable .. Have the West Mountain Cable for Icom Fixed Audio - FSK Cable, that
plugs into the ACC 1 socket on the Rig, and the black mono plug into the
computers Line In and the yel marked mono plug into the RigBlaster Plus Key
Out jack ..

MMTTY set up, I do have Com Port 1 selected on the TX tab and on the Misc
Tab Com-TxD (FSK) checked.

Problem, no matter how often, or closely I read the setup instructions to
run FSK (one of the reasons I bought the 756PRO III was it's RTTY filters)
in MMTTY, RigBlaster Manual, and Don's AA5AU's great site .. it won't work.
I can't get "diddles", or any transmit characters.  When I key MMTTY for
transmit or one of the macros, the RigBlaster shows Green (in Auto Position)
and the Rig keys up steady carrier output .. NO DIDDLES or LETTERS etc.

I've tried about every P5 Jumper combo and I can't get it to work ..

I realize I may be the dumbest kid on the block but this is frustrating.  So
  That's my plight and if any of you can help .. I'd appreciate it!

THANKS for your time,

Bob AA7FK