[WriteLog] RTTY random switch to rx

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY random switch to rx
From: "Alessandro Salvatico" <asalvatico@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:57:23 +0200
Hi, I am running the last version of Writelog. During the CQWW I had the bad
problem of random switching from TX to RX when transmitting messages from
the memory; 50% to 80% of the times the messages were cut during the
transmission. The problem does not show up at all when using Ctrl-K / manual
typing / Ctrl K. I retyped the messages stored in the files, just in case,
but no change.

Strange enough, it never happened in previous release of the program, and it
is not related to the USB/PTT converter.

Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Running WL on a Pentium 4, 2.6 Ghz, 512 RAM.

73

Alessandro. I2SVA