[WriteLog] NO PK-232 interfacing in writelog.ini

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] NO PK-232 interfacing in writelog.ini
From: KR4DA <kr4da@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:48:37 -0400
Hi, Joe,
I have a PK-900
There is no such entry in my writelog.ini file of
 COM1:=9600,n,8,1,x

What I see is this:
[Rttyrite2]
Port=1            WHAT PORT IS THIS COM 1??
Speed=0         WHAT SPEED IS THIS    45baud
Type=2            WHAT TYPE TNC I ASSUME A PK-232

What I would really like is the FILE that sets the init commands
for the RTTY window for a PK-232

But if your suggestion will work great...
BUT why no information as you said in my writelog.ini???

--
de KR4DA Bob Middleburg, FL
HK0/KR4DA J79DA FG/KR4DA