[WriteLog] Installing problem on laptop

To: k5dj@austin.rr.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Installing problem on laptop
From: KR4DA <kr4da@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:36:36 -0400
I am trying to install writelog form a copy
of my file that was on the desktop WIN XP op sys.
I copied wl1061efull-8w282a.exe to the CD.
I took that CD to the laptop WIN98 SE
and double clicked it..it asked for a directory and
put writelog.
When I double clicked the write log.setup_msi file it would not install.

I then went to the writelog web page and found that WIN98 needs
to have a INSTALLER file from micrsoft called Instmsia.exe

I dwnloaded and copied Instmsia.exe from the desktop to the same CD with
the
wl1061efull-8w282a.exe with both files on the CD
 I then double clicked the Instmsia.exe. It appeared to install ok and
asked to REBOOT
the laptop OK.

When wl1061efull-8w282a.exe is run the four files I have are
setup.exe
setupwlfull.exe
wlfull01.cab
writelog.setup_msi

I  then tried double clicking writelog.setup_msi
I get error  :
Incorrect command line parameters

--
de KR4DA Bob Middleburg, FL