[WriteLog] writelogs adi export and county problem

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelogs adi export and county problem
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:57:21 -0500
I just noticed that when WL creates an .adi export, it just adds a second set
of county
lines.
> <QSO_DATE:8>20061007 <TIME_ON:6>174733 <FREQ:6>21.047 <BAND:3>15m <STX:1>4
> <MODE:2>CW
>    <CALL:4>N6DE
>    <SRX:3>124
>    <APP_WRITELOG_ML:1>4
>    <APP_WRITELOG_CNTY:4>SHAS
>    <APP_WRITELOG_M:1>1
>    <APP_WRITELOG_CTY2:4>TRIN
>    <APP_WRITELOG_M_1:1>1
> <EOR>

Unfortunately my logging software does not import that 'second CTY2:4>TRIN' line
I've been working QSO parties to up my county totals for the past year and just
realized
why my 'count' totals didn't jive.

I 'thought' (and that could be the cause of my problem) that the .adi spec
called for
making a separate entry for multiple countys????
Each entry with the same info except for the the different county line.

How do the other County Hunter guys using Writelog handle the problem.
As now I must go back through all my     QSOP logs and search out the multiple
county
entries.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate
plants.