Re: [WriteLog] WL Audio Recording Enhancement Needs...

To: "'Eric Hilding'" <dx35@hilding.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Audio Recording Enhancement Needs...
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:02:17 -0400
Eric
I just took a look at one of my ocntest archive CDs
These recorded entire contests, one CD for each position
in a Multi Multi for the entire 48
Most and the largest file was 7.8 MB
A few were smaller if the program was restarted for some reason
These were mono and used MP3 compression as selected in the WL sound menu
they were 18 bit, 11 KHz, more than adequate for this audio

Hope thats helpful

Ric KV1W