[WriteLog] Resolved: RttyriteTransmit hangs

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Resolved: RttyriteTransmit hangs
From: LeeCraner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:48:23 EDT
I probably should have been more specific on the dumb terminal I was using, a
Hal ST-8000.  I had it configured to echo back during transmit.  Apparently
Rttyrite gets confused when its trying to transmit and it still is receiving
characters!  I turned off the echo and all is well in Rttyrite land, at least
here at WB6SSW.

>  I just installed 10.65E (Win 98SE, Dumb Terminal) and am having a problem.
>  When I transmit in Rttyrite, periodically it begins transmitting the first
> several characters, then hangs.

73
Lee WB6SSW