[WriteLog] MMTTY Issues

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Issues
From: "Bob Garceau" <rgarceau@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:19:08 -0400
I tend to scan through many of the e-mails that I get from numerous
reflectors.

I "think"? I recently saw someone mention mysteriously losing all their
MMTTY settings.

Well, that just happen to me again for the 2nd time...

The first time, I did a system restore to the day before and the settings
were there.  The problem occurred right after I let the computer perform an
update on Windows Defender Beta (2).  After doing a system restore I let the
update take place and did not loose MMTTY settings.

Today, I lost the settings again.  Ah, but I'm getting smart now.  I did a
restore, and then once I knew that MMTTY was working right again, I saved
the settings (profile). Hopefully, if it happens again, all I have to do is
load the profile.

I am not quite sure what this is happening.

Bob, W1EQ