[WriteLog] Writelog Network Disconnects

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Network Disconnects
From: "Dana Roode" <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:49:54 -0700
Hello,

We are in the CQWW with a networked Writelog setup - we are running
the latest version of the software.  The networks setup fine but now
that we are operating it frequently stops working.  Suddenly the
master cannot talk with the other systems and there are error messages
on all the computers about them being unable to reconnect.  To fix it
we do a "setup/disconnect network" on the Master computer and a new
"setup/Register" command.  Then you can go back to the other computers
and do the "setup/link to network" and it all works again.

Any idea why this is so flakey for us?

  Dana, K6NR