Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap question

To: "'Bruce Meier'" <bemeier@bellsouth.net>,"'WriteLog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap question
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:30:19 -0000
I haven't checked this out yet, but are you saying that a band map can be
produced and stations entered onto it for the SUB vfo of  the 1000MP?  I
thought that was only possible for the MAIN vfo and likewise the MAIN vfo
when running SO2R.

Just to be 100% sure here - we are talking SUB-VFO-B on the 1000MP, correct?

Maybe there's been an upgrade which I missed somewhere?

73

Steve
GW4BLE