Re: [WriteLog] Maritime Mobile contacts in CQ WW SSB

To: ka7kuz.groups@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Maritime Mobile contacts in CQ WW SSB
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:38:59 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2006 2:27:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ka7kuz.groups@comcast.net writes:

I was  hoping someone could answer this for me.  I have in my log book a
Maritime Mobile contact in Zone 1.  The call is a stateside call and when
logged
as K7XXX/MM it does not give me any points for the contact, even with
entering the call as Zone 1.  Any ideas?  This is the log book for  ZL6QH.

It does not really matter that the logging program, WL, does not  score
points for the QSO.  If it is legit, the contest committee will  assign the
correct
points.  Points and mults are not included in  the Cabrillo file record of
the QSO.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420