[WriteLog] Bandmap Spot Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap Spot Problem
From: Berni G0IDA <g0ida@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:11:36 -0800 (PST)
HI,

  I have a Bandmap Spot/QSY problem.

  FT1000MP mk V is on freq 1900KHz LSB and is CAT connected to the PC via USB &
a MicroHam interface Router v3.1.

  A spot comes in, I click on it and the rig QSYs to the spot freq e.g.
1920KHz, so far so good but what happens is that the mode changes to CW from
LSB.

  If I put a callsign onto the bandmap and QSY to that callsign later by
clicking on it all is well, the mode still stays LSB.

  Can someone tell me why this happens and how can I cure it.

  All the best,

  Berni
  G0IDA