[WriteLog] 2nd vfo support

To: "REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2nd vfo support
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:27:19 +0200
I use and i believe many others also the 2nd vfo in my 1000mp for hunting
when cqing.
It was nice to have a band map for the 2nd vfo, especially when we use
clusters.
But....
Please it's a long time now we all want to have full support for the 2nd
vfo. When i double click to a call in 2nd vfo, the 1st vfo changes freq. I
(we) want the 2nd vfo grab the spot and change freq when the 1st one remains
to cq freq.
Any other way to do it?
Pse i don't know the same answer agn. I don't want to change software.
Kostas sv1dpi