[WriteLog] Current soundboards that fully support writelog?

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Current soundboards that fully support writelog?
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:45:34 -0500
I've somehow fried the onboard audio in my desktop computer, and so I'm
looking to put in a pci sound board.  I've tried (and now returned) a
SoundBlaster Audigy SE and a Dynex DX-SC51, both of which score a 7b,
and won't do so2r.

With so may questions about weather a particular sound card will
actually work or not, I'm hesitant to order something online, only to
find I've got to return it.  I've looked at the wa9als website, but that
list of soundcards was last updated in 2001.  Is there anybody who has
found a known working soundboard (i.e. scores 7f) that's currently
available new?  An external USB soundboard would be OK too - anything
that's going to work!  If you do, I'm looking for specific manufacturer
model numbers so I can order the right thing.

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO

--
73 de Al, KE1FO