[WriteLog] Setting up voice files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setting up voice files
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:25:52 -0500
(I accidentally sent the first message too quick)

K8DD asked about audio editors for voice files.  I use Audacity,
which is a freeware program and a very good one.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/  is where you can get it.

Yeah, it takes a little while to figure things out, etc., but it's much
better than MS Sound Recorder.  Feel free to bother me with any
questions about how to use it and setting up files.

I hope to get on a decent amount next weekend for the SS SSB.
My voice files have now grown to over 14,000 in total and are
definitely ready for calling CQ Contest.  If you hear me on, give
a listen to how all the calls, exchanges and more sound.  My mic
is staying in the file cabinet forever!

73 Jamie NS3T