[WriteLog] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:17:58 -0000
What does this have to do with Writelog?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
From: K6VVA <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:25:01 -0800

SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

With the SS Phone weekend rapidly approaching, I sincerely hope this helps
someone else to NOT make the same mistake (out of ignorance and
misunderstanding) that I did in the 2006 SS CW event.

Special TNX to wise sage Mr. Wardster, N0AX, for his advice as to a
solution in this matter vs. simply requesting withdrawal of my humble,
non-competitive log submission.

73 & Good Luck in the Contest, Om's...

Rick, K6VVA