Re: [WriteLog] SO2R enhancement

To: "'hank k8dd'" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R enhancement
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:01:19 -0500
Hank,

Select any of the DVK options (including Windows Sound Board)
and then select DVK on an LPT.  Then you will have both A/B
and PTT available on the LPT - even with K1EL WinKey selected
as the CW output.

See the WriteLog help file Under "LPT Port pin Assignments"

  The PTT and A/B outputs appear on the LPT port selected for
  DVK. The CW output has a separately selectable LPT port,
  which can be the same as the DVK setting, or can be different.

Of course with Windows 2000 or Windows XP you will need to install
one of the supported LPT drivers.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV