[WriteLog] WL directories path 10 nov 06

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL directories path 10 nov 06
From: "." <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 13:56:21 -0500
I found that the path for WL secondary directories ((( in WL ini file )))
are in my documents - via -  ((( RecordingLocation=C:\Documents and
Settings\gilles\Mes documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording ))).
It is the same for few other secondary directories!.
I tried to change that in writelog.ini ( modified the path script ) but WL
became partialy defective.

 I re-installed the original WL.ini file and it seems to be correct now.

Can I edit those paths in WL ini file to place them (((secondary
directories ))) in Writelog software directory eg: (c:\Writelog\contest, and
audio and recording wave files)...?
Is it feasable...without unstabilising writelog software?
Gilles  ve2lx