[WriteLog] WriteLog & microKEYER help needed

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog & microKEYER help needed
From: DBellW6AQ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:00:46 EST
I got a new computer.  The WL/MK combo worked fine on my old shack  computer,
which died.  Now I'm running XP Home instead of 2000.  I  can't get the
combination of WL/MK set up correctly for reasons  mysterious.

I try to create virtual ports using MK but a window comes on saying the
attempt failed, yet the ports I "didn't create" show up in the windows in the
Device Router.

The green check appears in the upper left, even though no ports are showing
in the Device Router windows.  The 756 Pro III frequency reads on the  Device
Router, CW Test keys the radio, etc., all with "none" showing in the DR
windows.

Perhaps needless to say, WL doesn't read the radio's frequency, probably
because I can't get the ports dilemma figured out.

Any ideas?

73, Dave, W6AQ