Re: [WriteLog] Scoring Issue: ARRL 10 Meter Contest - V10.61E

To: "'Al Burnham (K6RIM)'" <k6rim@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Scoring Issue: ARRL 10 Meter Contest - V10.61E
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:59:00 -0800
Yes, you are missing 23 mults, probably the DX mults and they were "hidden"
in your Score table because you didn't make the little Score window wide
enough to see the last column, 'DX'.  Go into WriteLog, widen that window,
and see that you have 23 DX mults in addition to the US/VE ones.

73,
Ed - W0YK