[WriteLog] OKDX

To: n2ff@optonline.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] OKDX
From: Chris Sauvageot <force12@web.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:34:07 +0100
Frank N2FF wrote:
>>But the OK DX RTTY Contest Rules do NOT ask for a Cabrillo file.

found at Rules pages of OK RTTY Contest: http://www.crk.cz/ENG/DXCONTE.HTM

--> We strongly recommend you submit the Cabrillo file created by all major
logging programs.

Work around:

I export OK RTTY log with WL to a ADIF, then import in N1MM and export as
Cabrillo - it works fine.
And N1MM will be in future my standard logging soft. I hate Bug Fixing buy
customer - and there after
customer must pay for the yearly patch . Shame to the programmer. This bug is
over a year old.
This programmers are not Ham's but money maker with $-signs in eyes.

73 Chris
DL5NAM