[WriteLog] BUG in WL Stew Perry Module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BUG in WL Stew Perry Module
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:09:48 -0800
I believe a BUG exists in the WL Stew Perry Module.

During our NCCC NS/Stew Perry practice tonight, if a station called me, I
entered the call and pressed the ENTER key.  No problem ... it sent the other
station's call and my Grid #.

HOWEVER, when I entered the other station's Grid # and then pressed the ENTER
key (expecting to see the QSO logged, and hear "TU" plus my call sent), what
happened upon ENTER was that the cursor whooooshed back into the callsign field
and WL sent the other guy's call and my Grid #.

I closed the Stew Perry file, opened up the ARRL 160m Contest file last used,
and entered a dummy QSO.  When I pushed the ENTER key, everything worked as
normal.

Doubtful the BUG will get fixed by 1500 UTC which is 11 hours from now, which
means having to push F3 and then CTRL + ENTER at the end of each "Run" QSO ;-(

FYI & 73...

Rick, K6VVA