Re: [WriteLog] 10.62 and MMTTY Module

To: "'Steve GW4BLE'" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.62 and MMTTY Module
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:35:23 -0400
Steve, I'm running 10.62e and having this "server busy" window come up at
times.  I just click through it and things seem to keep working.  But, I'm
having other problems where the networking is lost and it takes a reboot to
get going again.  I'm not sure this has anything to do with WriteLog,
though.

73,
Ed - P49X