[WriteLog] Cabrillo file for Stew Perry test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo file for Stew Perry test
From: "William Spickler" <N0KQ@spickler.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:14:12 -0700
This probably has been addressed but I didn't see it.  I just sent in my log
for the Stew Perry in Cabrillo format.  When I generated the Cabrillo file I
was not able to enter category etc. in the lead-in screen to generating the
cabrillo file.  I had blank fields with blank drop-downs and was not able to
enter anything in those fields. I did enter my grid square in the
Contest/parameter setup field and it looks like it scored correctly.   I'm
running WL 10.6 E in Win-SP with SP2.

Any ideas?

Bill, N0KQ