Re: [WriteLog] Problem imprting an adif file

To: w3dq@arrl.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem imprting an adif file
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:55:05 -0500
At 10:36 AM 1/27/2007, Eric Rosenberg wrote:

>I tried to import a NAQP SSB adif file.  WL took it, but did not put
>anything in the qth field.
>
>The adif files has the qth field as <state:2>

WL doesn't use the STATE field, it uses something like APP_WRITELOG_QTH

Create a dummy NAQP file in Writelog, log one QSO then export to
ADIF.  You'll see what the fields are.  Just change the STATE field
in your ADIF file to what Writelog expects and you should be all set.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us