Re: [WriteLog] Recently purchased Writelog

To: <k0bx@arrl.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recently purchased Writelog
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:53:00 -0600
I'm not sure if this has any bearing but my sister-in-law lives in
Georgetown, Texas where Ron lives. She sent a check to me a few weeks ago
and it never got here. It finally wound up back in her mailbox and said
undeliverable. I got the envelope from her and took it to my postmaster and
he said that the machinery in Georgetown mis-delivered it and it never got
here. There may be a problem at the Georgetown post office. My niece had the
same problem

If you were downloading the software, this is obviously irrelevant.

Bill, W5VX