Re: [WriteLog] %B%

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] %B%
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:11:25 +0000
Thanks to all who answered.

These senior moments are getting worse! Yes, when I follow Don's example
EXACTLY (instead of looking at it and walking across the room to implement
it) it works great. And the %B%W cleans the entry window of garbage.

Just what I wanted. I have it on a mouse button so I can click a call, and
click to map it. My S&P exchange is on the other thumb button.

Neat.

Should be worth 50 q's in wpx, hi.  See you all then.

Jerry, W6IHG