Re: [WriteLog] Mexican RTTY Contest entry

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>,John Bastin <jbastin@sssnet.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Mexican RTTY Contest entry
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:22:28 -0500
Hello Jerry,

What I sent in was a summary report (Contest>Create Summary
Sheet...") modified to indicate I was Single Operator 2 Radio.  The
log submitted was made from the Export>File version of print
chronological....  On each of the pages "Chronology" was replaced by
"K4GMH".  Also had to readjust the header on each page to align with
the appropriate column.  Received a personal comment from Pepe, XE1J,
on the number of Mexican station worked.

See you in the WPX, Jerry.

At 10:35 AM 2/6/2007, Jerry Flanders wrote:

>The log and summary files are "cdr" files - notepad won't open. What
>do you use to view them?
>
>I saw one N1MM user submitted a Cabrillo file and it was accepted.
>What type logs are you WL guys submitting? How did you prepare it?
>
>Jerry W4UK
>
>At 07:01 PM 2/5/2007, you wrote:
>
> >On Feb 5, 2007, at 10:48 AM, KH6GMP wrote:
> >
> > > Writelog module for the Mexican RTTY Contest over the weekend doesnt
> > > seem to want to generate a cabrillo file and the rules have me
> > > confused
> > > as to exactly what they do want for an entry. Can anyone post exactly
> > > how they submitted an entry for this one?    Thanks, ALOHA, 73 de
> > > KH6GMP
> >
> >I haven't submitted my entry yet, but the complete rules for the 2007
> >contest
> >can be found at
> >
> ><http://www.fmre.org.mx/>
> >
> >In the menu on the left side, click on "Concurso." Go to the bottom
> >of the
> >resulting frame and you will find
> >
> >                    2007 International RTTY Contest
> >Log Contest            Rules in English              Summary Sheet 2007
> >
> >They do NOT ask for a log in Cabrillo format, that's why you find no
> >provision
> >for Cabrillo in the WriteLog module. Use their log form and summary
> >sheet and
> >you'll be fine.
> >
> >Hope this helps.

         Mike, K4GMH