[WriteLog] URGENT cqww rtty wpx info URGENT

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] URGENT cqww rtty wpx info URGENT
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:19:57 -0500
THANK YOU TO ALL
for the answer about CQWW rtty WPX module location information.
I found it as you all mentionned at the end of the modules names.

But I am really surpised that there is no mention about CQ on that module name
because after all it is a CQ contest......?
again thank you

And I really wish there will be towsens of amateurs participating this weekend
to that contest identified under CQ grate representatives

Gilles   ve2lx
In a message dated 2/6/07 11:41:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,