[WriteLog] Writelog Question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Question
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:01:04 EST
I have a six station setup in my shack running 6 Kenwood TS-930's with  PIEXX
boards with Writelog.  The computers are essentially the same (Dell  GX
series PC's) all running the same version of Writelog (10.55d) on a Windows  XP
professional platform.  Three of the stations work just fine when I run  split
frequency on the radio putting an "S" in the networked frequency window to
denote that the radio is split.  The other three do not. When I attempt to
transmit on the split frequency, Writelog commands the receive VFO to  change
to the
transmit VFO's frequency in the three problem radios. Initially  everything
was set up exactly the same for all six radios.  The  radios are keyed through
an LPT port employing USERPORT since XP does not  recognize LPT ports.

I next tried various setup conmfigurations in the ports setup menu and  have
even swapped com ports for the radio control with no luck on the problem
stations.  If I un-check the polling box in the ports menu, everything  works
fine.  What am I doing wrong?  Do I need to change something in  the
WRITELOG.INI
file?  This is not a disastrous situation, just a  giant pain when I am trying
to work someone split in a contest.

I would be grateful to anyone who may be able to shed some light on this  and
provide me with some ideas.

73.........de Goose, W8AV