[WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Contest Audio Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Contest Audio Files
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:06:29 -0500
Locust - I'm sure I could shorten stuff and tweak, etc.  Those are good ideas.

For those who missed my original post that Rick cross-posted here, I put some
audio
files up from the CQ 160 SSB to show what can be done with Writelog and
recorded audio files (I have over 15,000 of them now on my shack computer.)

Take a listen if you get the chance.  Writelog is by far the most powerful
program
around in terms of recorded audio files for contesting.

73 Jamie NS3T
 http://www.jdupree.com/ns3t.wav
 http://www.jdupree.com/ns3t-1.wav