Re: [WriteLog] Problem cabrillo file

To: ik0yut@inwind.it
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem cabrillo file
From: "Dave L. Thompson" <k4jrb@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:18:51 -0500
I have the log.  It was accepted as it is in my file. Does not look like
the cabrillo output from writelog.
I will fix so it will run thru the the log checker.  I only need
locations on USA and canada so that is OK.
If you have a later version send it to me so I can look at it    send to
k4jrb@juno.com
73 Dave K4JRB  Cq 160 Director