Re: [WriteLog] (no subject)

To: "David J. Strout" <djsatty@comcast.net>,"WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] (no subject)
From: "Finn Emsby" <oz4el@webspeed.dk>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 20:36:59 +0100
Hello Users of Writelog.

I have using writelog for long times now.
About the last wersion, I don`t understandig the problems with the version.
We are 6 amateurs here in midt-Jutland there ar using it, and no of us have
the upgrate problem.
Everything does works and we are the meaning.......don`t give up until you
are shure it dosn`t works.
Put the old version away and then install the new version, and vorks there
from intil it works, it was
we have don here in the little country Denmark.

Best and kind Regards ad hope you got it to works David.

Vy 73 de OZ4EL, Finn with more amateurs.