[WriteLog] Writelog entry window display error

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog entry window display error
From: "Jack Headley - W0KXZ" <w0kxz@brookings.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:13:12 -0600
de W0KXZ - Jack - w0kxz@brookings.net
I have Witelog RIG CONTROL working with my TS870.  Everthing seems to work just
fine except the readout at the left end of the ENTRY WINDOW refuses to
recognize LSB.  CW, FSK, AM, FM, & USB modes all display correctly and the
frequency tracks correctly but when I go to LSB the display says FSK.  Am
running everything with 9600 port settings.  I see some Kenwood users
recommended 4800 port setting and I tried that but no change.   Any ideas?