Re: [WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working
From: Ed <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:22:35 +0000
Plus there is the "famous" Comcast Spam filter issue that
may need to be dealt with - Ron "may have already replied" and it got
caught.  Many Comcast users have been having this problem, through no
fault of their own.
Sid   N0OBM
Well, I finally solved that "Comcast" problem by telling them
directly I would report that "spam" filter to the FCC.

I am wondering is someone ordering (and on Comcast) could tell Ron
they would prefer to send the program to another person ( NOT on
Comcast ) and have them forward it.

73
Ed